IPads in the Library
Using Tablet Technology to Enhance Programs for All AgesBook - 2013
Looking for a programming guide for computer tablet use in the library setting? This book provides detailed plans and instructions with specific literacy goals for child, teen, and adult audiences-exactly what librarians seeking to integrate iPad and other tablet use into their programs need.
* Supplies technology programs for young children targeting early literacy skills, and for grade school and middle school-aged children, with a special focus on STEM skills
* Includes programs for adult groups including non-English speakers, job-seekers, and genealogy enthusiasts
* Covers 100 essential apps for library programming in an annotated list
* Provides an annotated list of app review resources for selection
* Blends digital content and delivery with traditional, analogue library services in the versatile supplied plans