Do you want to learn how to recognize and support individual sensory needs in the classroom?
Presented by Northwest Center Kids this class will support participants to:
• Identify sensory-seeking and sensory-avoiding behaviors
• Understand the brain-based science of sensory regulation
• Create a sensory-rich classroom environment
• Design individualized sensory plans for your students
• Help get children regulated and ready to learn
Following the class, you will also receive a a printable Sensory Matrix template you can customize and use in your classroom. 2 STARS credits.
Registration is required to receive a reminder email with the Zoom link 24 hours before the event begins. If you register less than 24 hours before the event, your confirmation email will include the Zoom link.
Contact us with questions.